[Warning] Your SSL certificate for glogg.bonnefon.org is expiring

in...@mg.sslaid.com

May 28, 2018, 10:32:29 PM5/28/18
to glogg...@googlegroups.com

SSL certificate for site

glogg.bonnefon.org

is expiring in 12 hours.

After expiring https:// pages of your site will not be available. And clients will see message “This connection is Untrusted”.

SSL expired image example

To avoid this situation need to update ssl certificate for this domain.

Maybe you already have auto update certificate mechanism on your server, but better to check to be sure what certificate will be updated in time.

Contact or resend this email to your system administrator.

Your current  ssl certificate data is next:

  • Certificate subject:  bonnefon.org
  • Valid from: 2018-02-28 14:32 +00:00
  • Valid to: 2018-05-29 14:32 +00:00
  • Issuer: Let's Encrypt
  • Certificate name: Let's Encrypt Authority X3

This message is just for notify about possible problem with certificate expiring.

If this information was helpful, please let us know by following link bellow. We need to have feedback to prepare perfect service. Thank you.

If this information not helpful and looks like spam click button below and you will never receive another emails from our service.

If you need help with updating ssl certificate follow link bellow.

© 2018 sslaid.com