Bug in 'Encoding' -> 'Filters'

Anton Babii

Jan 16, 2020, 3:53:36 AM1/16/20
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I've found a bug related to Filters editing.

When I open Filters 'window', current filtering settings are messed.

For example, I open Filter window, the first 'ERR' filter is selected by
default, and it has red background and black text color. Below it the
second filter is 'WRN' with yellow background and black color. If I
select this 'WRN' filter, the first 'ERR' filter resets to default white
background and black text, but 'WRN' filter assigns colors from the
'ERR' filter : it becomes red background and black text. Please fix it.

Anton Filimonov

Jan 16, 2020, 6:26:44 PM1/16/20
to glogg
Hi,