jump to line number

maug...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2018, 4:22:17 AM1/23/18
to glogg
Hi,

first of all, thank you for this really great software!

I've trouble jumping to a specific line number ([number] g doesn't work at all, it always sends me to the first line).

I've to switch to English keyboard (I'm in France) to make it work...

It would be so great and so easier to have a way to jump to a given line with an input window (entering a 6 digits number without visual feedback is not always that easy).

Thank you a lot!

Alexis

kevin...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 1:24:47 AM8/21/18
to glogg
I have the same issue, I can't find where to enter the line number

skl...@govspend.com

Sep 13, 2018, 9:18:11 AM9/13/18
to glogg
Oddly enough, it's actually #+Line Number+g with no visual queue.  So to go to line 5822 would be #5822g.  Why someone would design it this way is beyond me.  Even if you wanted this for some unknown reason, why not just add the standard CTRL-g to open a dialog box so you have a visual queue.  One of the main reasons we probably all use glogg is because we are opening large files.  Entering 145728129871 and just hoping there is no Type-o just seems strange.

Alex Kreidler

Oct 23, 2020, 12:05:37 PM10/23/20
to glogg
Any thoughts if this could be changed to be present in the UI?