Idea for future development

Jose Angel Pereira Lopez

Oct 22, 2021, 6:25:18 AM10/22/21
to glogg...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

I don’t know if this is the correct way to add ideas to get more features and future development in klogg, but I send this mail anyways 😊

First of all tell you that you are doing an excellent job in this application which at least for me, is very important in my work. So thank you very much for your amazing job.!!!!!  :)

As I said, klogg is an excellent app but I think you can do it even better.... and my feature could be to add tabular results when you are grouping in regex to help to differentiate multiple rows when you are looking for consecutive results.

For example like this:

image.png

I dont have any idea if it this feature is already implemented but i was looking for it and i cant got it, or if you have this idea and you think its really difficult to implement it, but i think this feature could make the difference between klogg and other applications

Sorry for my long mail

Ángel