Project Coordinator Job Description (English)

BOCS HU

Apr 23, 2010, 3:31:47 PM4/23/10
to bocs-s...@googlegroups.com, n4...@googlegroups.com, glo...@googlegroups.com, glo...@lists.c3.hu, szfvar-f...@googlegroups.com

Position Opening: BOCS Project Coordinator

The BOCS Foundation is a non-profit organization that works at local, national and international levels on the interdisciplinary issues of peace and security, environment and climate, poverty and justice, religion and human rights (women’s rights, sexual and reproductive health and rights, rights of future generations), sustainable development and non-material richness. Its focus is global education.

Location: Székesfehérvár

Type: Full-time

Position Description

BOCS Foundation is looking for a motivated and passionate individual with an advanced level of written and spoken English and an interest in global issues and the Millennium Development Goals (especially MDG5) to join our staff. We work in both English and Hungarian language on a daily basis. We do not require an English diploma or exams; however, all applicants must be able to prove written and spoken fluency in English. The foundation hosts a native English speaking intern, and candidates are expected to work and interact with the intern and staff in English. We may also conduct parts of the job interview or give detailed tasks in English.

Responsibilities: Project management, work with the media, article writing, advocacy work preparation, contacting other NGOs and Civil Society Actors, lecture delivery, event organization, grant and proposal writing, international and national meetings with partners, translation, tender preparation of accounts, administrationadministrative correspondence, attendance at meetings, work with and coordination of volunteersnewsletter preparation, web site management

Qualifications: Written and spoken fluency in English and Hungarian, computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, internet, etc.), ability to work independently, ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills, strong presentation skills, organizational abilities, confidence, reliability, precision, thoroughness, flexibility, versatility, stress tolerance, balance, a sense of humor

Preferred Qualifications: Similar past work experience, knowledge of and commitment to human rights, family planning and ecological issues, prior NGO work experience, experience with organizing literacy campaigns, lobby work, and events, knowledge of other foreign languages (especially German or French), youth work and school presentation experience, publication editing and formatting experience, creativity and experience with art as an awareness raising tool, Start card. We will give preference to applicants residing or ready to move immediately to Székesfehérvár.

What we offer:

An internationally established, well-known organization
Professional development, international relations, and training opportunities
Work on a variety of different tasks and issues
A value-oriented, mostly young staff

To Apply

Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter (both in English and Hungarian) to  inter...@gmail.com and offic...@gmail.com. Please note that all communications will be in English.

Start date: For immediate employment.

Only Short Listed Candidates Will Be Contacted.

For more information, please visit us online at
http://bocs.eu and www.mothersnight.org

--
Ezt az üzenetet a "Globális képzés" csoport tagjai kapták.
Leiratkozáshoz küldjön emailt erre a címre:

BOCS HU

Feb 5, 2011, 11:45:49 AM2/5/11
to szfvar-f...@googlegroups.com, bocs-s...@googlegroups.com, n4...@googlegroups.com, glo...@googlegroups.com, glo...@lists.c3.hu, teremtes...@googlegroups.com

[...]

Africa’s Demographic Challenges – bocs.hu

Africa’s Demographic Challenges – BOCS Facebook

To Apply

Please send a copy of your CV with photo and cover letter (both in English and Hungarian) to gt....@gmail.com.

Subject line should state: "Project Coordinator: Name of Applicant, Address (City) of Applicant "

(example: " Project Coordinator: Kovács János, Székesfehérvár")

Start date: For immediate employment.

We will only be contacting short-listed candidates and you will get an automatic reply that we have received your application.

BOCS_Project_Coordinator_Position_03Febr2011.doc