Are organisations removed?

Laurence Newman

May 11, 2021, 5:10:45 PM5/11/21
to GlobalGiving API
Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your helpful previous responses!

I wanted to ask if organisations are ever removed from global giving (e.g. if they become unregistered at the registry) or is this reflected in an update in the registration_active boolean?

Many thanks again,
Laurence

Kevin Conroy

May 11, 2021, 8:54:47 PM5/11/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Laurence,
Yes, if a charity loses its active registration or status, then we will leave it in the GlobalGiving Atlas database but update the registration_active=false.

In rare cases, we may delete or remove a record if we discover that there was an error, have to comply with a regulation, or other similar edge cases. It is our intention, though, to have a complete list of as many active and formerly active organizations as possible.

Kevin Conroy
Chief Product Officer
____

GlobalGiving

PACOFEDI PACOFEDI

May 12, 2021, 7:54:17 AM5/12/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi dear partners,
We are very happy of this e-mail and confirm that we are still in the list of nonprofit organisations dealing with differents activities for the benefits of our members and vulnerables.
Best Wishes.
Liberata