Pull in only organizations from India and China that can receive donations today

Scott Jacobsen

Apr 29, 2021, 2:57:59 PM4/29/21
to GlobalGiving API
We got this message from  our account manager: "Here is more about our API and how to get a specific organization to pull in only those Chinese organizations approved in our annual activity plan for 2021, or given the temporary disbursement hold, only pull in Indian organizations with fiscal sponsorships."

However, from what I can tell there is no such data returned from the organizations api. Is there any way to know what Indian organizations are not on temporary disbursement hold?

Is there any way to know which Chinese organizations are on your approved annual activity plan for 2021?

Kevin Conroy

Apr 29, 2021, 3:32:00 PM4/29/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,
Your account manager will be in touch directly with you shortly with the necessary information.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Conroy
Chief Product Officer
____

GlobalGiving

Scott Jacobsen

Apr 29, 2021, 3:44:55 PM4/29/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GlobalGiving API" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/globalgiving-api/CALs_SL-%3DycwQE7nwj%3DhAJwzXWe_KkcZ_F1Euu8naJYvpc_uk6Q%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Scott Jacobsen