Information of Recognition from API

Benjamin Jäger

Mar 22, 2021, 1:18:49 PM3/22/21
to GlobalGiving API
Hi all,

I was wondering whether it is possible to retrieve all projects that fall under a specific group of the Recognition tab that can be found on the webpage (e.g. Project of the month).
I was looking through the API documentation but didn't find anything.

Best,
Benjamin

Kevin Conroy

Mar 22, 2021, 1:20:20 PM3/22/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benjamin,
At this time, there is no way to list just the projects that appear under a specific recognition via the API at this time. Our apologies!

Kevin

Benjamin Jäger

Mar 22, 2021, 1:26:50 PM3/22/21
to GlobalGiving API
Hi Kevin,

thanks for the prompt answer! Is this something planned for the future? I'd be really interested in endpoints to retrieve all the project ids for a certain recognition.

Thanks again,
Benjamin

Kevin Conroy

Mar 22, 2021, 1:32:25 PM3/22/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
We'll add it to the list of requested feature enhancements!

Benjamin Jäger

Mar 22, 2021, 1:38:22 PM3/22/21
to GlobalGiving API
Thanks so much Kevin!