Bad Request - Invalid Content

elizabet...@speakable.org

Mar 11, 2020, 1:50:04 PM3/11/20
to GlobalGiving API
Hi,

I'm trying to use the API to submit a donation, and keep getting the error "Bad Request - Invalid Content". I have tried copying the example curl request on https://www.globalgiving.org/api/methods/submit-a-donation-current/ (under HTTP POST Request paying with credit card), replacing the api_key, access_token, and paymentGatewayKey with our keys, and setting is_test to true. Even with this example data, I get the Invalid Content error. Is there any way to get more information about what is invalid?

Thanks