Get fundraising details

Anders Møller Højmose

Mar 14, 2022, 12:29:26 PM3/14/22
to GlobalGiving API
Hi,

We have a fundraiser associated with the Ukraine Crisis Relief Fond (Project #55462). But we would like to have API access to the details of our fundraiser.

So, similar to this https://www.globalgiving.org/api/methods/get-specific-project/ but for the fundraiser.

Is this possible with the current API?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Anders

Jacob Christensen

Mar 14, 2022, 4:54:18 PM3/14/22
to GlobalGiving API
Hey Anders!

I got directed here by our team that saw your question within our Zendesk system.

As I'm understanding it, you want to be able to display how much money your specific efforts have raised for our Ukrainian fund, is that correct?

Unfortunately that is not possible via API and we actually don't offer that capability to individual fundraisers at all.

Let me know if you have any clarifying questions,
Jacob

Anders Møller Højmose

Mar 15, 2022, 4:31:42 AM3/15/22
to GlobalGiving API
Thanks for clarifying, Jacob!

It's a shame - your API seems really nice and easy to work with - so having this would be great :)

Have a great day ahead.

Anders