Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Pierre Leen

da leggere,
17 ago 2021, 06:35:5817/08/21
a GlobalGiving API
Hey Kevin,

I wondered if you had an idea of when India would be available through the API? And is there somewhere we can go to see a timeline of other new countries being added in the future?

Thanks,
Pierre

Kevin Conroy

da leggere,
17 ago 2021, 11:00:5117/08/21
a globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre,
Thanks for your email. We have approximately 8-10 new countries in the queue that will be added to Atlas in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, we don't yet have a reliable, holistic data source(s) for India and don't have an ETA as to when it may become available.

Kevin

Kevin Conroy
Chief Product Officer
____

GlobalGiving

Pierre Leen

da leggere,
17 ago 2021, 11:11:5617/08/21
a globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kevin,

No worries, thanks for the update. Is there somewhere I can go to see new countries in the queue?

Best,

--
Pierre Leen
Percent | Partnerships Manager

Kevin Conroy

da leggere,
17 ago 2021, 11:15:0817/08/21
a globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre,
Your GlobalGiving partnership manager can provide this list.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Conroy
Chief Product Officer