No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Désirée Lenart

May 28, 2020, 2:29:28 PM5/28/20
to GlobalGiving API
I'm trying to make a GET request to the following endpoint:
This was working a couple of weeks ago, now I'm getting this error:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://api.globalgiving.org/api/public/services/search/projects?api_key=12345&q=cat' from origin 'https://website.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Was this taken off recently?

Thanks,
Desiree

Kevin Conroy

May 29, 2020, 9:11:20 AM5/29/20
to GlobalGiving API
Thanks for alerting us to this error and apologies for the trouble. We made changes to our CDN configuration last week which unintentionally disabled CORS. We've changed the settings and have tested it to confirm that CORS should be working correctly now. Please try again and let us know if there continues to be an error.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

Warm regards,
Kevin