Source of data

Pierre Leen

May 18, 2021, 3:23:25 PM5/18/21
to GlobalGiving API
Hey Kevin,

Hoping you can help with a quick question:

What sources are you pulling the US data from and how often is it updated?

Curious about other countries too like France, Spain, Canada etc, so if you know about those too, let me know!

Any help much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Kevin Conroy

May 18, 2021, 3:33:44 PM5/18/21
to globalgi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre,
We use a variety of sources for the data and update data either monthly, quarterly, or annually depending on how frequently the government sources provide updates.

In the case of the US, we pull data from the IRS and update it monthly.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Conroy
Chief Product Officer