Fundraising Support our Project

Proships Jamalpur

Oct 26, 2023, 11:12:45 PM10/26/23
to GlobalGiving API
Sub:  Application for Funding Support on  educational activities for Children with disabilities  & others Charity program in Bangladesh.

Dear Sir

We would like to bring it your knowledge that, PROTIBANADHI SHISHU SHIEKKHA O PARICHARJA SAMITY (PROSHIPS) is Nonprofit & Non-Government voluntary Organization at Jamalpur district in Bangladesh. Its registration with Directorate of Social Services (DSS) & NGO affairs bureau (NGOAB)under Govt. of Bangladesh . PROSHIPS Organization for working Development of the Person with Disabilities (OPD) at the Community level at Jamalpur district, Bangladesh.

PROSHIPS mission is to improve the ultimate socio economic and cultural condition of the community through the development of the most disadvantaged vulnerable Person with Disabilities to ensure equal rights, opportunities for participation in the mainstream development.

 Person with Disabilities are neglected in the family and society due to their limitation and they are not involved in development activities in the community. Situation remains more or less stagnant till now. And it is further worse in remote village locations where families living in vulnerable condition. Person with disabilities is most underprivileged groups in the community. Always they are neglected rights. To bring the person with Disabilities under development services are found much effective in the rural areas. PROSHIPS has started working in the field since the 1999. PROSHIPS have been working Charity projects of Health services, Education, Livelihood program and response on emergencies, Socialization & Social Justice, Empowerment program for Inclusive Development to all.

 We believe that all people can stand independently. However, due to social injustice, some people lose the power to provide for themselves, and are stripped of their dignity.  PROSHIPS is earnestly working towards empowering the community members who are victims of discrimination. We believe in empowering individuals directly, so that they themselves can influence their families and communities into bringing about a more just society.

 In our Existing situation disable person have no proper facilities in the community so we are seeking grants and partnership for taken action on education and others Charity project in our working areas.  Children with Disabilities have acquired their basic living needs for survival so if you think about the SDG theme Leave no One behind, should be address the most vulnerable Children with disabilities including girls Children & adolescent’s girls with disabilities in the rural Community.

 We wants to your funding support from your for development and increasing education  of Children  with Disabilities.  Hope your positive response in these regards would enable us to present and future implementing the programs successfully for a greater benefit of the community.

We have limitation’s program implementation due to our financial constraint and we shall be glad to have any opportunity to share more about with us and support fund raise. We are optimistic seeking your response soon. An extended support could only enable us to implement the programs for a greater interest of the community.

Please contact us bellow address for further necessary action.  Thanking you for in anticipation. Your cooperation in this regards in highly optimistic.

 With best regards

 Md.Rafiqul  Islam                                                                                                            Project Leader,Global Giving &

Founder Director

Protibandhi shishu Shiekkha o Paricharja Samity (Proships)

Kacharipara, College Road, Upazilla -Islampur,  Dist: Jamalpur, Bangladesh

Cell Phone: +88 01749492007,01716869243

Email: proships...@gmail.com   Website: www.proships.org

www.facebook.com/ Proships/