How to get an API key

Joshua L.

Jun 20, 2023, 10:03:32 AM6/20/23
to GlobalGiving API
Just wondering how I go about getting an API key to test things out for the company i'm working for.

Jacob Christensen

Jun 20, 2023, 10:27:11 AM6/20/23
to GlobalGiving API
Hey Joshua!

I manage our corporate API partnerships. If you send me an email explaining your use case a bit more I can talk through our different partnership models and what's required to get you set up with an API key.

Thanks,
Jacob

Ronald Tukesiga

Jun 20, 2023, 1:31:25 PM6/20/23