IEA: World has stalled on clean energy

David B. Benson

Apr 18, 2013, 12:33:39 AM4/18/13
to global...@googlegroups.com
IEA: World has stalled on clean energy
http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/EE_World_has_stalled_on_clean_energy_1...
"The world's governments are failing on almost every level to clean up their energy systems and must intervene to support nuclear power, said the IEA, noting that only renewables and electric vehicles are 'on track'."

Jason Donev

Apr 18, 2013, 12:35:34 AM4/18/13
to global...@googlegroups.com
I can't say that I'm too surprised. Is anyone else trying to teach energy literacy? I've created a course on this that seems to get some traction.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Global Change ("globalchange") newsgroup. Global Change is a public, moderated venue for discussion of science, technology, economics and policy dimensions of global environmental change.

Posts will be admitted to the list if and only if any moderator finds the submission to be constructive and/or interesting, on topic, and not gratuitously rude.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "globalchange" group.