[Climate Himalaya Initiative] Launch on 5 June and Monthly News Letter June 2010

1 view

K N Vajpai

Jun 12, 2010, 11:54:50 PM6/12/10
to in...@prakriti-india.org
Dear Member:

The Climate Himalaya Initiative has been officially launched at the occasion of World Environment Day 5 June, 2010 at IWRS, Indian Institute of Technology-IIT Roorkee in Uttarakhand, India. During this event, the Climate Himalaya Team was joined by over 50 participants from India, Nepal and Chile. We got overwhelming response from the members and supporters of this initiative.

Thank you so much!

Find herewith attached the First News Letter (CHI E-News Letter Vol-I Series-1.pdf, 786kb) from the Climate Himalaya Initiative team.

We are keen to know your valuable suggestions and advise to improve the E-News Series further.

May kindly keep reading the regular News Update summary on various Climate Change issues at http://www.climatehimalaya.net/news and the details at www.chimalaya.org .

With warm regards

K N Vajpai
Convener and Theme Leader

Climate Himalaya Initiative
C/O Prakriti, a Mountain Environment Group
P.O. Silli, Agastyamuni, District- Rudraprayag
Uttarakhand, India PIN 246 421

CHI-E-News Letter Vol-I Issue-1.pdf