What no one?

Alastair

Jan 10, 2011, 8:05:06 PM1/10/11
to globalchange
Isn't there any American out there that is willing to speak up against
the propaganda pumped out by Fox News against action on global
warming?

Is no one willing to admit that the battle against global warming has
been lost, because the majority of US citizens have would rather read
what they want to hear from the Australian Rupert Murdoch, than the
truth from the New York Times?

Were a' doomed!

Cheers, Alastair.

Eric Swanson

Jan 11, 2011, 12:58:54 PM1/11/11
to globalchange
And just how is it going to be possible to speak loudly enough to
influence the masses of already misinformed people in the US? Did you
happen to notice that the US recently passed thru another round of
perpetual voting? We are not in a situation where corporations are
free to spend as much money as they wish to influence our political
process. So the result of the voting was as expected, the Golden Rule
was followed, as in, "He with the most gold (or dollars to spend) will
rule". The efforts of the Koch brothers over the years have been very
successful...

E. S.