Re: tipping points: methane in the Arctic

David B. Benson

Oct 20, 2012, 9:07:35 PM10/20/12
to global...@googlegroups.com
I suppose conern about methyl hydrates might help convince people to quit burning stuff.

Jason Donev

Oct 20, 2012, 10:45:10 PM10/20/12
to global...@googlegroups.com
Possibly, my experience has been that people just really don't understand how much we're burning. I teach a course on energy and I show how much coal we burn in a plant and it blows people's minds.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Global Change ("globalchange") newsgroup. Global Change is a public, moderated venue for discussion of science, technology, economics and policy dimensions of global environmental change.

Posts will be admitted to the list if and only if any moderator finds the submission to be constructive and/or interesting, on topic, and not gratuitously rude.