Routledge Free Articles to Support World Environment Day 2010

1 view

James Gottfried

Jun 29, 2010, 5:43:29 AM6/29/10
to global...@googlegroups.com
Dear Member,

I have just come across this which I think you will be interested in.

Routledge, in collaboration with editors and society partners, have selected research articles and special issues which engage with the UN World Environment Day themes of; biodiversity, climate change, natural disasters, poverty and the environment, sustainability, energy, urban issues, water and ecotourism. These articles are available for free until Monday 5th July.

All articles have been drawn from leading journal titles within Area & Development Studies, Geography & Tourism, Environmental Sciences & Water Resources, Politics, International Relations & Law and Planning, Built Environment & Urban Studies including articles from Environmental Politics, Third World Quarterly, The Journal of Development Studies, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, Journal of Ecotourism and many more.

To gain instant access to the free content click this link:

Best wishes,
James