don't let them suck Silver Springs dry!

Brad Stocker

Jun 16, 2012, 8:20:54 AM6/16/12
to brad stocker
Dear Friend,

Please consider taking action on this matter. It is close to home. Friends of mine are very actively involved in trying to protect our springs and aquifers. I signed the petition and I am passing it on to you. Please at least sign the petition and pass it on. Water is a paramount issue in Florida.

Peace,
Brad
Love is the most universal, formidable, and mysterious of cosmic energies. -- Teilhard de Chardin
.

LucenThoughts.blogspot.com