Land degradation data

Irshad Shah

Jan 4, 2019, 4:51:43 AM1/4/19
to Global Soil Information
Hello,
I need time series data about soil erosion, soil salinity and water logging for Pakistan. Cant find on the website

Irshad Shah

Jan 5, 2019, 3:43:49 AM1/5/19
to Global Soil Information
Need someone help regarding time series data or the present situation or data available on any time. I am working on relevant research for my PhD.

Tomislav Hengl

Jan 7, 2019, 7:18:30 AM1/7/19
to Irshad Shah, Global Soil Information

Dear Irshad,

If you could provide more information about the spatial domain (local,
regional, global?), spatial resolution, time coverage and provide
examples of land degradation data then we could help you even more.

Some land degradation global data sets you might want to take a look at:

ESA land cover time series:
https://landgis.opengeohub.org/#/?base=Stamen%20(OpenStreetMap)&center=32.6511,60.4883&zoom=5&opacity=80&layer=lcv_land.cover_esacci.lc.l4_c&time=1992

HYDE historic land use systems:
https://landgis.opengeohub.org/#/?base=Stamen%20(OpenStreetMap)&center=32.6511,60.4883&zoom=5&opacity=80&layer=lcv_landuse.cropland_hyde_p&time=2016