Bedrock Depth

muhammad rizwan

Apr 23, 2019, 8:25:30 AM4/23/19
to SoilGrids Community Forum
Hi, I am working on a project for the route design. I need the bedrock depth data for europe in the form of csv file. How can i get access to such information?

Luis de Sousa

Apr 29, 2019, 4:00:09 AM4/29/19
to muhammad rizwan, SoilGrids Community Forum

Dear Muhammad,

SoilGrids is not available in CSV format, the rasters are quite large and most programmes would struggle with a CSV of the required size.. You can either download the GeoTiif files, query the ReST service or use the WCS.

Best regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
ISRIC - World Soil Information