*VISUALIZE STANDING IN FRONT OF ALLAH*{!}~{*AL-KHUSHOO* THE ESSENCE & CORE OF 'SALAH'}~[SUPERB]~!

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

May 25, 2024, 6:59:14 AMMay 25
to ~Y A S M I N~

 Alhamduliallahi Rabbil-'Aalameen wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu
 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen,`Amma `Ba`d.
 'Assalamu `Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh'.

~How to attain 'Al-Khushoo' in our Prayers ~

How is it possible for us to gain  'Al-Khushoo' (Humility )
 in and outside of the prayer and during recitation of the 'Qur`an' ?
   Allah {Azza Wa Jal} says...
Inline image
'The Believers will prosper.
Those who have 'Khushoo' within their prayers'.

 [Source~ 'Qur`an'~ Surat Al Mu'minoon 23: A # 1-2]

'Al-Khushoo' is the
 essence and core of the prayer... !
  and it means the presence and attendance
 of the Heart !
 And that the heart of the person who is
    praying does not wander left and right.

 However ...
 if the person senses something that will divert
 him away from (this) 'Al-Khushoo' ...
 then he must seek refuge with Allah from the
 outcast 'shaitan' just as the
 Prophet [Sallallahu `Alayhi Wasallam ]
 instructed us to do .
And there is no doubt that the 'shaitan' is
 extremely assiduous upon spoiling all acts
of worship especially the 'Salah' which is the
 most superior act of worship after the
 two Testimonies.
So the 'shaitan' comes to the 'Musalli'
 (praying individual) and says, or whispers
 'Remember this and that'... {!}
 and he causes him to indulge in thoughts
 and  ideas that are of
 no benefit and which leave his head as soon
 as he concludes from the prayer...{!}

Therefore, it is upon a person that he
  strives with the
 utmost ambition to devote himself towards
Allah the Mighty and Majestic {!}
and if he feels anything from these misgivings and devilish insinuations to seek refuge with
Allah from the outcast 'shaitan'
 whether he is Raki' (bowing), in the
'Tashahhud', sitting, or standing
  or in any position from his prayer...!

Lastly from the greatest means that will aid
one in attaining Al-Khushoo' in the prayer

 is that he Visualizes himself standing in
  front of Allah and that he is confiding in
 his Lord ALLAH {Subhanahu wa Ta` ala.}

{'In Shaa Allah'}
Inline image

...My 'Salaams' to  all...
*************************************
~Y a s m i n ~
"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Qur`an'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'.
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
{Al-Hasan Al-Basri}

Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin.
May Allah Bless & reward her generously!
(Ameen) (Ameen)(Ameen)

'Aameen' Wa Iyyak Brother Usman ~
'JazakAllah Khair' for your generous 'Duas'~

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,
“When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding
 of the Deen.” [Bukhari]

Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia )

[Source of the Post ~  Footnotes:*Muslim( 2203).*Bukhari #608 and *Muslim #291 ]

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>