*WHY DO WE CIRCUMAMBULATE THE 'KAABA' IN AN ANTICLOCKWISE DIRECTION*?~['TAWAF'(طواف)]~{SUBHAN ALLAH}~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jul 6, 2024, 11:22:02 PMJul 6
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Alhamduli Allahi Rabbil `Aalameen
 wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu `alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen~
`Amma `Ba'd'.
'Assalamu `Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu'.

Inline image

*DO WE KNOW WHY WE CIRCUMAMBULATE  THE 'KAABA' IN AN       ANTICLOCKWISE  (COUNTERCLOCKWISE)  DIRECTION*~
 'TAWAF'(طواف) {?}~{SUBHAN ALLAH}~

Modern Science has proved many things that confirm
 the importance of 'Tawaf ' around the Kaaba in an “Anticlockwise.” direction...!!!

1) The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”.

2) The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making 'Tawaf '
in an anti-clockwise direction.
Considering the globe as a whole,
you will notice that...
3) The Moon revolves around the earth
in an anti-clockwise direction.

4)  The Earth rotates around its own axis
in an anti-clockwise direction.

5) The Earth revolves around the sun in an
anti-clockwise direction.

6) The Planets of the Solar system revolve around
 the Sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

7) The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.

8) All the galaxies orbit in the space in an
 anti-clockwise direction.
So, when we circumambulate the 'Kaaba'
we are orbiting in the same direction
as the entire universe !!!
{Subhan Allah}🤲
Inline image
We are all worshipping Allah in one direction...!
Praising Allah in one direction...!
All the creations of Allah {Azza wa Jal}
from the tiniest particles,
to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah...!
{Alhamdulillah}
When we circumambulate the 'Kaaba'...
we are travelling in the land travelled by all the Prophets of Allah (Peace be upon all) from
Prophet Adam (A.S.) to Prophet Mohammed
(Peace be upon him) The 'Kaaba' in 'Makkah' is never free from circumambulating.
{ Subhan Allah.}
~My 'Salaams' to all~
~ Y a s m i n ~
~*Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah*~
~Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'~
('Allah Humma Aameen')
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-`An`am -# 6-162.}

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>