*PROPHET* ﷺ~*DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE SUN GOES @ SUNSET* {?}*QUR`AN*~{SUBHAN ALLAH}~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Mar 19, 2023, 8:20:40 PM3/19/23
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen'
 wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'Alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen~ `Amma  `Ba`d---
 'Assalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh'

  Narrated Abu Dhar [Allah be pleased with him]
  PROPHET ﷺ   asked me at Sunset
'Do you know where the Sun goes
 at the time of Sunset...?'
 I replied, 'Allah and His Apostle know better.'
  PROPHET ﷺ said...
 'It goes (i.e. travels) till
 it Prostrates itself  underneath
 the Throne and takes the permission to
   rise again, and it is permitted.
 Then a time will come when it will be about
 to Prostrate itself, but its Prostration will
   NOT  BE  ACCEPTED  {!}
 and it will ask permission to go on its course  but it will not be permitted...!
    then it will be ordered to return whence
 it had come and --- ?
 then it will rise in the West...!
 and that is the interpretation of the
 statement  of  ALLAH...
 'And the Sun runs its fixed course
 for a term decreed,
 that is The Decree of ALLAH
 The Exalted in Might,
 The All-Knowing'.
  وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيم
 Inline image

~My 'Salaams' to  all ~
*************************************
~Y a s m i n ~
 'All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honor'
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
'Wasting time is Worse than Death!
Because Death Separates you from this World
Whereas wasting Time Separates you from Allah'.
Ibn Qayimm Al-Jawziyyah.(r)
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'
Allaho Akbar,
May Allah forgive our all sins before sun will
rise from the West.
Jazak Allah Khair sister Yasmin  for sharing.
May Allah bless you, me and entire Ummah...
M.J. Iqbal. [Moderator of The Only Truth on Earth Group]

~ ALLAH HUMMA 'AAMEEN'  WA IYYAK  BROTHER IQBAL ~ Sister in Faith~

{ Source ~'Qur`an'~  Surat 'Yâsîin~  # 36 ~ A # 38 }
{Source Of "Hadith" ~Sahih Bukhari ~ Book # 54~ Hadith #421 }