*I AM NEAR*~*A WONDROUS REALITY*~[BLISS OF TURNING TO HIM IN REPENTANCE]~{EXCELLENT}~{*QUR`AN*~ Ibn al-Qayyim (R)}

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Feb 14, 2023, 6:48:14 PM2/14/23
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam
 `ala Rasulillah'.
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

Transliteration :

Wa-itha saalaka AAibade AAannee fa-innee qareebun ojeebu   daAAwata addaAAiitha daAAani falyastajeeboo lee walyu/minoo beelaAAallahum yarshudoon .

Translation:

'And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad],
concerning Me - Indeed I am near.
 I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me.
 So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they
 may be [rightly] guided.

{ SOURCE : Qur`an ~Surat Al Baqarah [The Cow]- 2 ~ A # 186 }

  A Wondrous Reality !

My LOVE, My HEART,My SOUL !

  What a wonderful thing it is to know
 Him  {ALLAH}!

 But,how can one know the Profit that shall be
  gained in dealing with HIM...
 but still prefer others...?

 How can one taste the
 bitterness of disobeying HIM...?
but still abstain from seeking the
pleasure of obeying HIM...?
 How can one feel the severity of
engaging in Trivial Speech ...???

...but fail to open your Heart with
  HIS remembrance ?

 how can one be tortured by being attached
 to others...?

  but not rush toward the Bliss of turning
  to HIM in Repentance ...?
 Perhaps it is most surprising to know
  that while you are in need of HIM...!
 you are still reluctant to move toward HIM
  because you seek others...{?}

Inline image
...My "Salaams" to  all...
*****************************
~ Y a s m i n ~
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
Rose Vine
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever
each day passes then part of you has Gone!
 {Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r) }
 **************************************************************************************************************************************
Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin.
  May Allah Bless & reward her generously in this world and in the Hereafter.
 (Ameen) (Ameen)(Ameen)

Courtesy: This beneficial and excellent reminder has been shared by Sister Yasmin.Jazaki Allah o Khairan sister, May your devoted services to the Deen e Islam be accepted by the Most Gracious and Merciful Rabb ul Izzat ALLAH..
May you get immense reward by Allah Kareem. I do Dua in you favour and in my favour and in the favour of our families as we have been taught in this Lovely Verse of Noble Quran so that we may be rightly guided.
Allahummah  Aameen.. [ M.J. Iqbal (Moderator of The only Truth on Earth Group) ]
'Aameen' Wa Iyyak Brother Usman & Brother Iqbal 'Jazak Allah Khair' for your generous  'Duas'.

{Source... al-Fawa`id – A collection of Wise Sayings, by
Imam Ibn al-Qayyim (Rahimahullah)}

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>

.