*MY LORD BUILD FOR ME A HOME WITH YOU IN PARADISE*~🤲~{'QUR`AN'}~{SUPERB READ}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jul 19, 2024, 1:12:38 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim'
'Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh'.

  It was narrated that Ibn Abbas (RA) said...

 PROPHET [Peace be upon him]

drew four {4} lines on the ground, then asked...

 “Do you know what this is” {?}

We said, “Allah and His Messenger know best.”
 PROPHET
[peace and blessings of Allah be upon him]  said...

  The Best of the women of Paradise are ...

# 1/ - Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid ~

# 2/ - Fatimah bint Muhammad~

# 3/- Aasiyah bint Mazaahim ~
[the wife of Pharaoh]

#4/- Maryam bint Imraan ~
[may Allah be pleased with them all.]

  { Source : Ahmad # 2663.. Classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani.in Saheeh al-Jaami~# 1135 }

 It was narrated from Anas (RA) that...

 Prophet (peace be upon him) said...

 “Sufficient for you among the women
of the world are ...

# 1/~Maryam the daughter of Imraan.
#2/~ Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid.
#3/~ Fatimah bint Muhammad.
 #4/~Asiya the wife of Pharaoh.”

(Source: Narrated and classed as Saheeh by al-Tirmidhi H # 3878)

Asiya bint Muzahim (R.A)
[The Wife of Pharaoh ]

The Qur`an has presented
Asiya bint Muzahim (R.A)
 as one of the best role models for women.

Asiya's (r.a.)  greatness is in the fact that
 although she was the wife of one of the most powerful, arrogant and a tyrant ruler of  Egypt
 she was able to see and accept the truth in the
 message of Prophet Musa [Alaihis Salam].

For her, wealth, beauty or status was not
the main criterion of human excellence;
 she realized that without faith in Allah,
 a human being has nothing...!

 [ALLAH had chosen her to provide refuge to
Musa {Alaihis Salam}  when he was an infant.]
When her maids brought the cradle
  of Musa [A.S.] from the river,
 she insisted to the Pharaoh that she
   wanted to adopt that infant as a child...!
  The wife of Pharaoh said...
 'Here is joy of the eye, for me and for thee:
  slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us,
 or we may adopt him as a son.'
And they perceived not what they were doing.

{Source ~ 'Qur`an'~ Surat Al-Qaşaş (The Stories)~ 28 A #9 }

 Asiya bint Muzahim (r.a.)
 had declared her faith
 in the message of Allah after witnessing the
miracle of  Musa [Alaihis Salam]
 in the court of the Pharaoh...
and after witnessing the death of another
believing woman under torture.
 Pharaoh tried to turn her away from the God of Moses and sought her mothers help.
But Asiya (r.a.) refused to reject the
 God of  Musa (a.s.)...

  Pharoah said...
 ' Believe ye in Him before
   I give you permission ?
 Surely this must be your leader who has taught
you magic, be sure I will cut off
your hands and feet on opposite sides,
and I will have you crucified on
 trunks of palm trees.
 so shall ye know for certain,
 which of us can give the more severe and the more lasting punishment'.
 { Source: 'Qur`an'~ Surat Ţāhā (Ta-Ha) ~ 20 A # 71 }

 On Pharaoh order...
  she was tortured to death {!}
The Qur`an sets her as an example for the
 believers to stay away from evil
  and sin despite the full
 assault of the devil:
 Allah sets forth an example for those who believe-
 the wife of Pharaoh who  said...
 ' My Lord, build for me with
 You a house in Heaven ~
and save me from the Pharaoh and his doings,
and save me from an unjust people.'

[Source~ 'Qur`an'~Surat At-Taĥrīm (The Prohibtion)~ 66~ A # 11]

Rabbibni lee 'indaka baiytan fil-Jannah

*MY LORD BUILD FOR ME A HOME WITH YOU IN PARADISE*~{'QUR`AN'}

  A Little Note....

In this Lady, we see the example of
 supreme sacrifice.....
By marrying Pharaoh, Aasiyah bint Muzahim (r.a.)became the
Queen of Egypt
she gained everything that she wanted in this worldly life
 from the materialistic point of view:
the best of clothes, food, palaces, jewels, servants and maids, etc.
  But she sacrificed all that to be closer to Allah {Azza Wa Jal}
And that is why we see her included by the Prophet [Peace be upon him]
 in the list of the  four women who attained  the level  of perfection ..

  My 'Salaams' to all.
 ~ Y a s m i n ~
   "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah" .

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
{'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>