*PROPHET* ﷺ*~*UNLESS ALLAH BESTOWS HIS FAVOR AND MERCY ON ME*~{Bukhari}

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Sep 20, 2021, 7:03:35 PM9/20/21
to ~Y A S M I N~

  Narrated Abu Huraira~{Allah be pleased with him}...

I heard PROPHET {Peace be upon him} saying:
'The good deeds of any person will not make
 him enter Paradise.'
[None can enter Paradise through his good deeds.]

 They (the Prophet's companions) said...
 'Not even you, O Allah's Apostle' ?
 he {Peace be upon him} said...

 'Not even myself...
 Unless Allah bestows His favor and mercy on me.'

So be moderate in your religious deeds
 and do the deeds
 that are within your ability,
 and none of you should wish for death
 for if he is a good doer,
 he may increase his good deeds and
 if he is an evil doer he may repent to ALLAH '

{Source~ S. Bukhari -Book #70, Hadith #577}

 My Salaams to  all.

Y a s m i n.
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
[Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r)]

"Most Blessed is He Who has revealed to His servant,
the Criterion of the right and the wrong" ['Qur`an'~25:1]

__.
Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>