*PERFECT DAYS FOR PERFECT IBADAH [عبادة]*~*REWARDS MULTIPLIED & SINS FORGIVEN*+[BENEFICIAL POST]*~{Qur`an~Bukhari~Muslim~Tirmidhi~Ahmad~}

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jun 8, 2024, 1:34:46 AMJun 8
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam  `ala  Rasulillah .
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi  Wa-Barakatuhu'.

 Most  Perfect  Days  for  Perfect عبادة .

 'So whoever does good equal to the weight
 of an atom, shall see it...
 and whosoever does evil equal to the weight
 of an  atom, shall see it.'

   { Source ~ 'Qur`an' ~ Surat Al-Zalzalah ~99: A # 7-8}

 {'Alhamdulillaah `Hir Rabbil Alameen'}
 The glorious days when rewards are
  multiplied many times !
 and sins are forgiven much more... !
 {'In Shaa Allah'}
 These Blessed days are the first Ten {10} days
  of 'Dhu -Hijjah'~{!}
 Just like the last Ten nights of 'Ramadan' !

 PROPHET MUHAMMAD ﷺ said...
'There are no days in which righteous deeds are more   beloved to Allah than these ten days !
The people asked...
 'Not even 'Jihad' for the sake of Allah'...?

  PROPHET MUHAMMAD ﷺ replied...
 'Not even 'Jihad' for the sake of Allah,
 except in the case of a man who went out to
 fight giving himself and his wealth up
 for the cause, and came back with nothing.'
{Source ~ S. Bukhari }

{'Subhaan Allaah wal-Hamdulillaah'- what an Amazing Blessing ! }
 # 1/~ Fast all nine {9} days and
 especially fast the Day of 'Arafah' {!}

  PROPHET MUHAMMAD ﷺ said...
'Anyone who fasts for one day for Allah's pleasure,
Allah will keep his face away from hell fire
 for a distance covered by a journey
  of Seventy {70} Years'!
{Source ~Bukhari  & Muslim}

 The Prophet (Sal Allaahu`Alayhi wa Sallam)

 used to fast on the ninth [9th] day of
 Dhul-Hijjah and he said...
 'Fasting on the Day of 'Arafah
  Ninth 'Dhul-Hijjah' is an Expiation for
 (all the sins of ) the previous year
 and an expiation for(all the sins of) the coming year'
 {Source ~ Sahih Muslim}

 #2/~ Do a LOT of 'Dhikr' and 'Takbir'...
  PROPHET MUHAMMAD ﷺ said...
 'There are no days on which good deeds are
 greater or more beloved to Allah
 than on these Ten days, so recite...
 'Tahlil'[ تَهْلِيل‎] {La Ilaha ill Allah}
 'Takbeer' ~ {Allahu Akbar}
 'Tahmeed' ~ {Alhamdu Lillah.}'
{ Source~ Ahmad ~Saheeh }

 'Takbeer' at this time is a 'Sunnah' that has mostly been forgotten,
 especially during the first few days. So say it in the 'Masjid',
 in your home, on the street and every place where it is permitted
 to remember Allah {Azza wa Jall}
Revive the 'Sunnah' that has been virtually forgotten and earn
 great rewards for doing so.

  PROPHET MUHAMMAD ﷺ said...
 Whoever revives an aspect of my 'Sunnah'
 that is forgotten after my death,
  he will have a reward equivalent to that of the
   people who follow himwithout it detracting
 in the least from their reward' !
{Source ~Tirmidhi- a Hasan Hadeeth}
 {Note: men should recite these phrases out loud...
  and women should recite them softly}

 #3/~ Stand in Night Prayers:
 Remember the virtues of spending the night in
 prayer, and its sweetness in 'Ramadan'{?}
 why not revive this beautiful act of worship
 during these nights as well ?!
 Remember, how in the last third of every night,
 ALLAH Almighty calls out to us, HIS servants...
 ' Is there anyone to invoke ME, so that
 I may respond to his invocation ?
 Is there anyone to ask ME,
 so that I may grant him his request ?
 Is there anyone seeking MY forgiveness,
 so that I may forgive him... ?'
{'Alhamdullilah'}
{Sources ~ Bukhari and Muslim}

 #4/~ Make Sincere Repentance {!}
 One of the best and most important things
 to do during these Ten days is to
 repent sincerely to Allah and to give up all kinds of   disobedience and sin right away because
 we do not know when we will die {!}
 and also because one evil deed leads to another.
 But, what exactly does 'Repentance' mean...?
It means that you come back to Allah
 and give up  all the deeds, open and secret,
 that HE dislikes & that you regret
 whatever you did in the past,
 giving it up immediately and be determined
 never ,ever to return to it,
 and resolve to adhere firmly to the Truth
  by doing whatever Allah loves~
{'In Shaa Allah' ~'Aameen'~}

'But as for him who repented,
believed and did righteous  deeds
, then he will be among  those  who are successful.'
{ Source 'Qur`an'~Surat ~Al-Qasas 28:  A #67 }

#5/~ Return to the Qur`an
 It is time now to dust off your copy of the
 'Qur`an' and return to its refuge...
 Try and make it a daily habit,
 using these 10 days
 for the beginning of a strong and beautiful
  relationship with it .
 A Little  Note:
 Reading Surat Al-Fatiha, which doesn't take more
 than  two minutes will give you more than one thousand rewards .
 This is on ordinary days, so what about these magnificent days !
 Certainly the reward will be far greater...{!}
{'In Shaa Allaah'}

#6/~ Generally Increase in doing
  ALL good deeds.
We should strive in doing more good deeds in general, because good deeds are beloved by Allah
  and will bring us closer to HIM.
 So if we are not able to go to 'Hajj' this year,
 we should occupy ourselves during these blessed
 days by worshiping Allah, praying extra
 Prayers,reading Qur`an, remembering Allah ,
 sending 'Salaams' on the Prophet
(Sal Allaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam)~
  making Dua,
  giving charity,
 honoring our parents,
 upholding ties of kinship,
 enjoining what is good
 and forbidding what is evil,
 and other good deeds and acts of worship.

#7/~ Get the Reward of 'Hajj' wherever you are!
you may be unable to do 'Hajj' this year, and
 may feel sad because you are deprived of the
 great reward of 'Hajj'.
But you can achieve a similar reward
 wherever you may be...

 PROPHET MUHAMMAD ﷺ said..
 'Whoever prays 'Fajr' Prayer in congregation,
and then sits and remembers Allah until the sun
 rises, then after a  while prays two
 (2) Rakats, he will gain
 a reward equal to that of making perfect 'Hajj'/'Umrah'.
{he repeated the word Perfect three {3} times}
{ Source~At-Tirmidhi }

#8/~Slaughter an Animal
 and distribute the meat.

~Ibn Umar{ Allah be pleased with him } said...
The Prophet (Sal Allaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam)
 lived in Medina for 10 years and
 every year he slaughtered an animal .
{Source ~Ahmad-}

  #9/~ Attend The  'Eid' Prayers.
 But remember that Eid prayer is a form of
 worship and we should not be doing things
 that are un Islamic (especially) during these
  times, women going out for prayers without
  proper 'Hijab'! mixing of men and women, etc. etc.

 #10/~ Gratitude to Allah {Azza wa Jal}
     One of the biggest forms of worshiping
 Allah [Subhanahu wa Ta`ala] is to thank HIM,
deeply, sincerely and continuously...
[After all, it is HE who gave you every single thing that is in you,
  on you or around you.]
In fact, you wouldn't even be here
 if it wasn't for the Mercy of your Creator !
 {'SUBHAN  ALLAH'}

So thank HIM for Everything that HE gave you,
 the Islam that HE gave you,
  the very Life HE gave you.
 and thank HIM for the chance that HE gives
you in these  Ten[10] days,
 to ask for  forgiveness and guidance.
'Alhamdulillah'~ there is much to be gained in
   these coming days.
 so make the most of this perfect
 opportunity offered  by these invaluable and
  irreplaceable ten [10] days... !
 Hasten to do good deeds and appreciate this
 blessing and  make the most of it {!}

'And worship your Lord until there comes
 unto you the  certainty,{Death}'.
{Source...'Qur`an' Surat~ Al-Hijr ~15: A #99}

~ My 'Salaams' to all ~
~  Y a s m i n ~
'Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
  my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH,  Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
COURTESY:
THIS MOST BENEFICIAL MAIL HAS BEEN SHARED BY SISTER YASMIN.
MAY ALLAH KAREEM REWARD HER WITH WHAT'S BEST FOR HER DUNIYA AND AAKHIRAH,
MAY ALLAH RAHEEM GRANT HER SUCCESS HERE AND HEREAFTER.
M.J. IQBAL.(Moderator of The Only Truth on Earth)

'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah', Brother Iqbal ,
'Allah Humma 'Aameen' to your Sincere 'Duas'~ 'Barak Allahu Feek'~ Sister in Faith~

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>

__.