*SUPERLATIVE~RARE & OLD PICTURES OF HAJJ*~ "PROCLAIM THE 'HAJJ' AMONG MANKIND"...'*QUR`AN*~{MUST VIEW}~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jun 4, 2024, 1:50:08 AMJun 4
to ~Y A S M I N~

 'Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem'.
'Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmath Ullahi Wa Barakatuhu.'

 Allah {AzzawaJal}revealed in the 'Qur`an'

'And proclaim the 'Hajj' among mankind.
 They will come to thee on foot and
 mounted on every camel ,
  lean on account of journeys
 through deep and distant mountain highways '.

[Source:- 'Qur`an' ~ Surat Al-Ĥaj - سورة الحج A # 27]

 Superlative, Rare & Old Pictures of 'Hajj' [1953]
 Pilgrims arriving in 'Makkah'!
 A sign you see upon entering 'Makkah' !
 This is Mina !
 Shaving the head !
'Jamarat' !
 Uhdiya.
 'Uhdiya' being distributed to the poor !
The Incredible 'Ka'ba' {!}
  Pilgrims performing 'Tawaf ' !
'Ma Sha Allah' {!}
'Ma Sha Allah' !
 Entrance to the Masjid.
{'Alhamdulillah'} 🤲
~ MY 'SALAAMS' TO YOU ALL ~
~Y a s m i n~
"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Qur`an'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
'In Shaa Allah'~`Aameen`.

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>