*AWESOME QUOTES*~*WHEN YOU ARE BORN 'ADHAN' IS GIVEN & WHEN YOU DIE 'SALAT' IS PRAYED'*

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

May 31, 2024, 6:15:28 AMMay 31
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.'
*************************************
As Salaamu `Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

rewindandpauseandplayitall:wow.

Inline image
“And your Lord says, “Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.”
{Source~ Qur`an~ Surat Ghafir- 40 ~A# 60}

islamic-art-and-quotes:For a Reason

forevermuslim12:mymuslimworld:Lets always remember to pray before breaking our fast, InshaAllah.  Insha’Allah.

'No sin remains minor when coupled with persistence, and no sin remains major
when coupled with seeking forgiveness.'

{ Source~ Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) }

~ My 'Salaams' to  all ~

~Yasmin~
Inline image
'Do Not Despair of the Mercy of Allah'.