*PERFECT OUR LIGHT FOR US TILL WE CROSS THE 'SIRAT'*~['QUR`AN'+]'~{BENEFICIAL}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

May 12, 2024, 3:14:37 AMMay 12
to ~Y A S M I N~

 'Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem'.
'Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi Wa Barkatahu.'

 Transliteration...
 'Wa-in Minkum illa Wariduha Kana   AAala   Rabbika Hatman  Maqdiyya'.
Translation...
  And there is NONE of you except he   will come to it, this is upon your Lord   an  inevitability  decreed
[Source : 'Qur`an' ~ Surat Maryam (Mary) -  سورة مريم19  A# 71.]

 'On the same Day the hypocrite men and   hypocrite women will say to those who  believed,wait for us that we may acquire some of  your light. It will be said, go back behind you and seek light. And a wall will be placed between them with a door, its interior containing mercy, but on   the outside of it is torment' .

{ Source~ Qur`an ~ Surat Al -Hadid ~57~ A # 13}

 Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri... {Allah be pleased with him}
  Allah's Apostle [Peace Be Upon Him] said-

 'When the Believers pass safely over the Bridge   across Hell, they will be stopped at a bridge
   in between Hell and Paradise,
 where they will retaliate upon each other for  the injustices done among them in the world.
 and when they get purified of all their sins,
  they will be admitted into Paradise {!}
 'By Him in Whose Hands the life of
 Muhammad is, everybody
  will recognize his dwelling
 in Paradise better than he recognizes
 his dwellings  in this world.'
 {Source ~ Sahih Bukhari, Book 43: Volume # 3 ~Book # 43~Hadith # 620 }

  'O you who believe, turn to Allâh with
 sincere repentance !
 It may be that your Lord will remit from you
 your sins, and  admit you into Gardens under
 which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allâh
 will not disgrace the Prophet
 (Peace Be Upon Him )
 and those who believe with him,
  their Light will run forward before them and
  with their Record Books of Deeds in their
  right hands they will say...
'Our Lord, Keep perfect our Light for us and
 do not put it off till we cross over the 'Sirât'
 (a slippery bridge over  Hell)
  safely, and grant us forgiveness...
 Verily, You are Able to do all things.'

{ Source~'Qur`an' Surat Tahrim~ 66~ A # 8~ }

  It is narrated on the authority of
 Abu Sa'id al-Khudri... {Allah be pleased with him}

  I have come to know that the Bridge would
 be thinner even than the hair and sharper
 than the sword...{!}

  {'SUBHAN  ALLAH' }

Inline image

{ Source~  Sahih Muslim - Book # 031~ 'Hadith #~ 6090 }

~MY  'SALAAMS'  TO  ALL ~

~Y a s m i n~
 *Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah*
"All that is on earth will Perish,But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honor"
{'Qur`an'- Surat Ar-Rahman-55~26-27 }

Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin.
 May Allah Bless & reward her generously (Ameen) (Ameen) (Ameen)

~'Aameen' Wa Iyyak  Brother Usman ~'Jazak Allah Khair'
 for your generous 'Duas' Always~
 Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia )

Courtesy:
This pondering beneficial mail was shared by sister Yasmin.
Jazaki Allaho Khairan sister... may Allah Kareem reward you best
 and make your passing the Sirat easy and safely.. May Allah accept your services for the Islam.
Your bro in Faith...  Iqbal.(Moderator of The Only Truth on Earth Group)

 Allah Humma 'Aameen' Wa Iyyak  Brother Iqbal ~'Jazak Allah Khair' for your generous 'Duas'Always~Sister in Faith ~Yasmin~

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>