'Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah'- 5/21/2024- 🌼.

~ Y A S M I N ~

May 22, 2024, 1:34:24 AMMay 22
to ~Y A S M I N~
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah',
Jazak Allah Khair Brother Shahnawaz for your Heartfelt feedback & Duas [always]
 [sharing your email with my contacts below]
Jazak Allah Khair to all the Brothers & Sisters in Faith who responded as well-
Sis in Faith.
On Sunday, May 19, 2024 at 08:40:07 AM PDT, shahnawaz khan <.com> wrote:

Asalaam o Alaikum wa  Rematullah,
Respected sister in faith Yasmin.

Hope you  are fine and everything is going on well at your end.
Once again as usual a beautiful thought proving holy message of Allah SWT,
has been conveyed by you. This is the truth and whole truth.
You deserve full praise for selection of such great messages.
 I have nothing but praise for your excellent efforts to enlighten us all with brief
but meaningful lessons from Holy Quran and Hadees Mubarak.

 May Allah SWT continue showering His blessings on you with colours of  health,  happiness and success in Deen and Dunyaa.
Aameen summa Aameen
Ya Rabulaalameen.
Shahnawaz Khan Swati
Brother in faith.

On Sun, May 19, 2024, 12:10 PM ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

'Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-'Aalameen wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu `alaa Ashrafil-
 Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen~`Amma Baa`d...
'Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu'.

 ~ *Look in the Mirror*~ {!}

 A Reminder for myself  first {!}
 and after that , to all my fellow Muslimeen ---

 For surely, the one who looks in the Mirror
  and is able to see the truth...
  the truth unadulterated
 has been blessed...{!}
     Walhamdulillah !

 Iyaas Ibn Mu’aawiyah~ { Rahimahullaah} said...

“There is no one who does not know his own
faults, except that he is stupid.”
  of course, we all have our faults...
 but the reality is many of us
 we do not see them... {!}

 Rather, we busy ourselves with the faults
 of others...{!}

Perhaps this preoccupation with the mistakes
 of others  is to mask our own
 faults- mistakes- and transgressions...{!}
 putting the spotlight on their shortcomings
  and forgetting our own...!