*PROPHET* ﷺ *'I HEARD THE ECHO OF YOUR FOOTSTEPS IN PARADISE'*~{A SECRET BETWEEN ALLAH AND YOU!}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jun 30, 2024, 2:19:47 AMJun 30
to ~Y A S M I N~

 'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam `ala Rasulillah'
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

  Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) relates...

  Prophet  ﷺ said to Bilal (r.a.)...

'Tell me, Bilal of your most hopeful action since your   acceptance of Islam because
 I have heard the echo of your footsteps in Paradise
 in front of me'... {!}

  Bilal (r.a.) replied...
 'I do not consider any of my actions more hopeful
 (of acceptance from Allah) than that whenever I have
  made my ablutions ('Wudu') during the day or night
 each time I have offered by way of prayer
 that which Allah has made easy for me..'

{Source: { Bukhari Book  #21, Hadith #250) & Muslim}

  A Little Note !

 No one knew about this action except Bilal  and Allah {Azza wa Jal}
Look how great Allah's reward was !
 do any of us  have an action that ONLY ALLAH {Azza wa Jal }
 knows we are doing ?
This is what truly makes an action special ...!
 when you are so sincere that you seek   only the Pleasure of Allah...!
 Give away something you absolutely love, wake up at night to pray,
visit an Orphanage, give out some charity, really forgive someone who hurt you.
  submit to Allah's Decree in something you don't like.
 or like Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) pray two(2)  ركعات 'Rakaʿāt'
 each time you make 'Wudu' and keep it a secret between  Allah and you !
Then, on the Day that you finally meet Him, you will have something special to
 present to Him something you can be sure was sincerely for  His Pleasure.

{'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}

~My 'Salaams' To  All ~
~ Y a s m i n ~

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Qur`an'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
Inline image

Courtesy:
This valuable and treasured mail was shared by Sister Yasmin. <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com >
 May Allah Bless in this world  & reward her generously in the Hereafter!
(Ameen Ameen Ameen)
           Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia
Courtesy:
This really beneficial mail was shared by sister Yasmin.
    Any virtue that is between Allah Kareem and His slave-servant
 will be highly honored with lots of blessings on that big Day.
 Sister Yasmin always selects such helpful and ponder-able points
  from the teachings of Islam that appeal directly to our hearts.
JazakiAllah o Khairan sister, may Allah Kareem shower you
 with His mercy and blessings here and hereafter In sha Allah.
Bro in Faith,
  M.J.Iqbal.[Moderator of The only Truth on Earth Group]
 Allah Humma 'Aameen'~'Barak Allah Feek' Brother Usman and Brother Iqbal~  (Sister in Faith)

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihiwasallam) said that seeking knowledge is a way to Paradise.
He (sallallahu alaihiwasallam) said: "Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge,
Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him."
(Narrated by: Al-Bukhari)~ Courtesy ---   Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>