*PROPHET* (ﷺ) "SUPPLICATION FOR THE 'UMMAH' IN EVERY PRAYER"~{ALHAMDULLILAH}~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Mar 12, 2023, 9:01:43 PM3/12/23
to ~Y A S M I N~

 'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam
ala Rasulillah '.
Rose Vine
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'

 'Verily there has come to you a Messenger
  from amongst yourselves.
 It grieves him that you should experience any
 injury or difficulty.
 He is anxious over you; for the believers,
 he is full of pity, kind, and merciful.”

{Source~ 'Qur`an'~ Surat At-Tawbah~9 (The Repentance) A # 128 }

‘A’ishah {Radiallaahu`Anha} narrated...

“Once, when I saw the *PROPHET* (ﷺ)
 in a good mood, I said to him...

O Messenger of Allah,
 supplicate to Allah for me”

 so, he said...

“O Allah, forgive ‘Aishah her past and future
 sins, what she has hidden as well as what
 she has made apparent.

 so, I began smiling, to the point that
 my head fell into my lap out of joy...!

  PROPHET (ﷺ)  said to me...

 'Does my supplication make you happy'

 to which I replied...
  'and how can your supplication
  not make me happy'?

   *PROPHET* (ﷺ) then said...

“By Allah, it is the supplication  that I make for my 'Ummah'
 in  every Prayer.'

~My 'Salaams' to all~

Y a s m i n.
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
********************************
"I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground,
 The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
 Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!"
  { In Sha Allah 'Aameen'}

Rose Vine
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever
each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basri (r)}
   Courtesy: This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin.
  May Allah Bless & reward her generously in the hereafter. (Ameen)(Ameen) (Ameen)

'Aameen' Wa Iyyak Brother Usman ~
'Jazak Allah Khair' for your generous 'Dua' !

 The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,
 "When Allah wishes good for someone,
 He bestows upon him the understanding of the Deen" [Bukhari]
Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia )
[Source~Reported in 'Sahih Mawarid adh-Dhaman' #
1875~and in 'as-Silsilah as-Sahihah' # 2254.]

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>