'Assalamu Alaikum' --- 🤲🤲🤲--- 7/10/2024 ~{ Please see In Sha Allah'}~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jul 11, 2024, 1:27:49 AM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Assalamu Alaikum',

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR to all my Brothers & Sisters who gave such an
amazing & overwhelming response to the two (2) Posts sent a few days ago.
'Aameen' to your 'Duas' ! ALHAMDULILLAH.🤲.

#1/ 'Kiswah' & # 2/ *Why do we circumambulate the 'Kaaba'
in an Anticlockwise direction* ['TAWAF'(طواف)]~

My Heartfelt Thanks to you all --- Brother Shahnawaz Khan,
Brother Bashir Ahmed (Dr.). Dr. Yunus Gilani , Br. Syed Kadri
(who used to work for NASA !) ['Ma Sha Allah'! ] Br. Mirza Javid, Br's Azam, Zubair, Ali, Br. Javed Waheed, Iqbal, Omer,  (+++ ) & to all the  sisters who sent positive feedback
& Shukrans to the ones who forwarded it onto  others- Alhamdulillah.
I'm sorry if I'm forgetting some contacts.
May Allah [SWT] reward you all. Aameen.🌷-

Sharing 2 below- (as received)
#1/ Br. Shahnawaz. & #2/ Br. Basheer Ahmed M.D. - [Many Shukrans]
Inline image
shahnawazkhanswati
To:~ Y A S M I N ~

Tue, Jul 9 at 7:48 AM
Respected Sister-in-faith Yasmin,
Asalamo Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu.
Hope you are fine.These days  I am in my native town where Internet signals are not
 in order most of the time. As such I extend my apology for delayed response to your emails.
Let me say that what an excellent portrayal of circumambulating has been presented by your goodself.
Your instant post reveals the reality that we all worship.
 Allah Subhana Wataalah in one direction that is anti clockwise direction
when we circumambulate around Kaaba.
Furthermore you have beautifully  quoted the examples that from the tiniest particles
to the largest galaxies unite with human  in praise of Allah SWT and that in  this process
we are travelling in land travelled by all the prophets of Allah SWT (peace be upon all).
May Allah SWT continue showering His blessings on you with colours of health,
happiness and success in Deen and Dunya
Aameen summa aameen
ya Rabulaalameen.

With best wishes and regards.
Shahnawaz Khan Swati Brother-in-faith.
#2/- M. Basheer Ahmed

To:~ Y A S M I N ~
Sun, Jul 7 at 9:47 AM
Thank you, sister Yasmin once again for explaining the reason for
"WHY DO WE CIRCUMAMBULATE THE 'KAABA' IN AN ANTICLOCKWISE DIRECTION". I appreciate Your writing and sharing the information.
May Allah bless you for your good work.
Sincerely
Basheer.
M. Basheer  Ahmed M.D.Former Prof. of Psychiatry- Southwestern Medical School, Dallas TX
Chairman Emeritus - MCC for Human Services President Emeritus- IMPMS (Institute of Medieval and Post-Medieval Studies) President Emeritus IQRA - Dallas/ Fort Worth peace initiative
Education, Research and Service to the Humanity is the Greatest Worship.