*PROPHET* ﷺ~*FIVE {5} EXCLUSIVE THINGS FOR MY 'UMMAH' IN RAMADAN*~ {Alhamdullilah}~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Apr 16, 2022, 8:44:43 PM4/16/22
to ~Y A S M I N~

Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-'Aalameen
wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen,
`Amma  `Baa`d.
 Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu.

 Abu Hurayrah (Razi Allah Anhu) relates that ....

 PROPHET ~(Peace be upon him) said...

 'My 'Ummah'were given Five {5} things for
  'Ramadan' which were not given to
   anyone except them...{!}

# 1/~ the smell from the mouth of a Fasting Person
 is sweeter to Allah than the fragrant smell
  of Musk...{!}

# 2/~ On their behalf the Fish in the sea seek  Forgiveness for  the Fasting Persons until they break their fast...{!}

#3/~ Allah prepares and decorates
  a special garden in
'Jannah' everyday and then says to it...
'The time is near when faithful servants shall cast  aside the   great trials of the world and come to you'.

# 4/~ In this month (for the fasting person) the
 evil minded shaitan is chained so as not to reach
 those evils to which they normally reach during
  other months besides 'Ramadan' !

#5/~ On the last night of 'Ramadan' they are  Forgiven'.

 The 'Sahabah'(RA ) thereupon inquired...

 'O Messenger of Allah
 is that last night 'Laylat al- Qadr'?

 Prophet ( Peace be upon him) replied...
 'No, but it is only right that
  a servant should be given
 his reward on having completed his service'{!}

{'Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen'}

 Inline image

~ My 'Salaams' to  all~

~Y A S M I N ~
***************************************
 Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
 my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
{'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}

Courtesy:
 This valuable and treasured mail was shared by
 Sister Yasmin. fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com >
 May Allah Bless in this world  & reward her generously in the Hereafter! (Ameen Ameen Ameen)
   Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia )

 ALLAH HUMMA 'AAMEEN'~'BARAK   ALLAH  FEEK '~ BROTHER USMAN ~
 Sister in Faith ~ Yasmin~

{Source ~ Reported by Ahmad, Bazzaar and Bayhaqi..}

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>