*TAQABALA ALLAH MINA WA MINKUM AJMA`IN*~*EID MUBAARAK*~{!}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

May 3, 2022, 6:58:40 PM5/3/22
to ~Y A S M I N~

 Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam `Ala  Rasulillah
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu.
{Peace be upon you, and the Mercy of Allah and His Blessings.}
Wishing you ALL a very Happy and Peaceful Eid...
'Eid Mubarak' wa Kull ‘aam wa Antum Bekhair.
[May Your Eid be Blessed and May Every Year Bring you
all Goodness & all the Best]

'Taqabala  Allah Mina Wa  Minkum Ajma`in'.

May Allah [Azzawajal] accept from all our
 Brothers & Sisters in Faith
our Fasting, our Prayers and our Good Deeds...
May Allah [Azzawajal] bring with this Eid
all the Blessings to the Muslim 'Ummah'
and...
May He Guide it to what is Best in this Life
and the Hereafter !
{'In Shaa Allah' Allah Humma Aameen'}

~'EID  MUBARAK' &  'SALAAMS'  TO  ALL !~
Inline image
~Y a s m i n~
"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honor"
{'Qur`an'- Surah Al-Rahman-55. A #26-27 }

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>