*I HAVE GIVEN 'SADAQAH' TO A THIEF~AN ADULTERESS~& A RICH MAN.*{!}~{Al~Bukhari} ~

1 view

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jul 23, 2022, 9:56:46 AM7/23/22
to ~Y A S M I N~

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah'
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu'.

  It is related from Abu Hurairah~(Allah be pleased with him ) reported ---

 that the Messenger of Allah
[may Allah bless him and grant him peace] said...

 A man said, 'I must give some 'Sadaqah,'
and went out with his 'Sadaqah',
putting it in the hand of a Thief {!}

The next day people said he had given
 'Sadaqah' to a Thief !

 he said, 'O Allah, praise is Yours.
I will again give 'Sadaqah'.

 so, he went out with his 'Sadaqah' and this time
 put it in the hand of an Adulteress{!}

The next day people said that he had
  given 'Sadaqah' in the night to an  Adulteress !

he said ,' O Allah, praise is yours
 I gave it to an adulteress, I will give more 'Sadaqah'.

 he went out with his 'Sadaqah' and put it
 in the hand of a Rich Man !

The next day people said he had given
'Sadaqah' to a rich man !

he said,'O Allah, praise is Yours. I have given Sadaqa
  to a Thief ,an Adulteress, and a Rich man.'!

 Then someone came and said to him---
'Your 'Sadaqah' to a Thief might make him
 abstain from stealing'!

'What you gave to the Adulteress might make
 her  abstain from  fornication'.

 'And what you gave to the rich man might
 make him reflect so that he will
spend out from what Allah  has  given him'.

{'Subhan  Allah'}

{~Source: Hadith # 1355. (The Sahih Collection of al-Bukhari) ~}

Inline image

 ~My 'Salaams' to all ~
~ Y a s m i n ~
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6 ~A # 162.}
 {'In Shaa Allah' ~'Aameen'~
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
 [Al-Hasan Al-Basree(r)]

Inline image

COURTESY:
 THIS FULL OF WISDOM HADEETH HAS BEEN SHARED BY SIS. YASMIN.
JAZAK ALLAHO KHAIRAN SIS, MAY ALLAH AZZA WA JALL REWARD YOU  IMMENSELY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE AAKHIRAH.
 I APPRECIATE YOUR VERY NICE COLLECTION OF AHADEETH.
ALHUMDO LILLAH.

 M. IQBAL.(Moderator of The Only Truth on Earth group)

~ Allah Humma 'Aameen' 'Shukrans' for your generous 'Duas'~
'Barak Allah Feek' Brother Iqbal ~ Sister in Faith ~

__..

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>