Meet GODI session at OGP Summit 31 Oct. 3:45pm in OKF's Makers Space on the 5th floor

Sander van der Waal

Oct 30, 2013, 7:28:34 PM10/30/13
to global-open-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

For those of you who will be attending the OGP summit we invite you to 'meet the Global Open Data Initiative' on the the first day of the OGP Summit.

There will be a session 31 Oct. at 3:45pm on the 5th floor in the OKF's Makers Space where Global Open Data Initiative partners will present the draft declaration [1] that we announced a few weeks ago and have an open discussion with everybody present. We have already received some very valuable comments on the draft - many thanks for those! We hope to get many more at the session, to ensure that this declaration will meet the needs and concerns of the Civil Society community.

We hope to see many of you there! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Sander

PS It looks like there will be an error in the paper programme for this session (wrong time slot) but please keep in mind that 3:45pm as mentioned above is the correct time.

[1] http://globalopendatainitiative.org/declaration/

--

Sander van der Waal

Head of Unit | Long Term Projects  |  @sandervdwaal