Beyond business — the impacts of open data

Julia Keserű

Apr 23, 2014, 5:49:48 PM4/23/14
to open-go...@lists.okfn.org, global-open-d...@googlegroups.com, sunlight-in...@googlegroups.com, pmo-n...@googlegroups.com, OGP Civil Society group
Hey all,

Sunlight`s Local team created a resource document on the impacts of open data with some great practical examples from US localities. We were particularly interested in the way open data helps to increase transparency, accountability, service quality and public participation, so we collected examples that emphasize its effects beyond the economic value.

Best,
Julia
--
Júlia Keserű
International Policy Manager

1818 N Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036

Sunlight Foundation Sunlight Foundation on FacebookSunlight Foundation on TwitterOpenGov on Reddit Sunlight Foundation on YouTube