Keynote Ideas Needed

Lucy Gray

Oct 4, 2011, 11:20:14 AM10/4/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Hi All -

I neglected to add in my last missive that we're looking for high level, well known thought leaders to serve as keynotes for the conference. Details will be forthcoming about partner spotlight sessions, but the keynote postions will be invite only, assisted by the input from our educator advisory board.

If you have a suggestion, please respond in the community (not here): http://globaleducation.ning.com/forum/topics/2011-global-education-conference-suggestions-for-keynotes .

Thanks again,

Lucy

Mark Barnes

Oct 4, 2011, 3:59:44 PM10/4/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lucy,

Hope this isn’t out of line, but I’d like to throw my hat into the mix

as someone your committee considers as a keynote speaker.

I would present on results-only learning, which is based on my new

book, ROLE Reversal, which will be published by ASCD in early 2013.

As the creator of Learn it in 5, and five online courses on web-based

instruction and social media integration, I include the critical role of digital

learning in my presentation on transforming education with Results Only

Learning Environments.

I may not carry the name value you’re looking, but the message is a very

strong one.

Again, just tossing my hat in the ring.

Best,

Mark Barnes