Upcoming International Advisory Board Meetings

Lucy Gray

Oct 30, 2011, 11:54:20 PM10/30/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Advisory Board Members -

If you wish to be included on this year's advisory board, you must join the conference community, add your name via a form, and join the advisory board group. We have been trying to migrate over to this space, and I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this. Here are the relevant links:

Also, Julene Reed is the international advisory board chair for this year. We are having two pre-conference meetings for international educator advisory board members and two post-conference meetings in Blackboard Collaborate. Hopefully, one pre-conference time and one post-conference time will fit into your schedule, so that you can participate.  Here is Julene's information. Please read it if you would like to stay involved.

Thanks, Lucy

------

Hi, everyone!

I can't believe how quickly the Global Education Conference week is approaching. How fun and exciting as we get ready for another great event!

It is time for our pre-conference advisory board meetings, and I want to invite you to join in one of two opportunities to connect and discuss the upcoming conference, share ideas, and ask questions.

The pre-conference meetings will be held on Thursday, November 3rd. You may choose to attend either of the meeting times below:

Meeting Option One:  10:00 AM CDT 13:00:00 UTC

Meeting Option Two:  6:00 PM CDT  23:00 UTC

IMPORTANT:

1. Please send agenda items that you want to discuss, questions for the call, etc. to me by replying to this e-mail.

2. Please RSVP to let me know you will be joining a call…and which of the two calls you will join so I can plan accordingly.

The participant link is the same for this as it has been for the other meetings:

Thanks, and I look forward to talking on Thursday!

J.

Julene S. Reed, M.Ed.
Director of Academic Technology
St. George's Independent School
1880 Wolf River Blvd.
Collierville, TN 38017

Apple Distinguished Educator
Advisory Council, Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots
Advisory Council, Polar Bears International
Advisory Board, Tennessee Distance Learning Association
Google Certified Teacher and CUE Lead Learner
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Technology Professional Development
Discovery Education Leadership Council

901.457.2170 office

Julene Reed

Nov 3, 2011, 10:25:28 AM11/3/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I have unfortunately found a typo in our first meeting time conversion! I am so very sorry! The first meeting does, indeed take place at 10 a.m. central time which is "3:00" UTC, not "13:00" UTC. I apologize profusely for the extra one and the confusion from the original message.

We will be online and ready to meet in just about half an hour from now. I hope to "see" you then--at 10:00 a.m. CDT, 3:00:00 UTC.

Julene

----
jul...@mac.com

http://www.sgis.org
http://www.julenereed.com

Julene Reed

Nov 3, 2011, 10:38:25 AM11/3/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
We will begin today's first scheduled GET Advisory Board meeeting in about twenty minutes...at at 10:00 a.m. CDT, 3:00:00 p.m. UTC (which is 15:00 UTC).

I hope you will be able to join us!

Julene