Deadline for Proposals is November 1 at Midnight PST (UTC 7:00)

Lucy Gray

Oct 31, 2011, 12:01:12 AM10/31/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Hi again everyone -

We need our advisory board to push colleagues to submit proposals in the next day. We will be closing the call for proposals in about 24 hours. If you are submitting onel, make sure to read our strands page and our new mission so that you're clear on the kind of presentations that are being accepted.

Here are materials that you can distribute as well:

The conference is shaping up to be even better than last year.... amazing proposals are coming through and I'm getting very excited!

Thanks for your help. Your outreach efforts are imperative to the success of the event.

Lucy Gray