Fwd: Global Eduction Conference Final Day Notes!

Julie Lindsay

Nov 19, 2010, 3:18:01 AM11/19/10
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com, global...@edna.edu.au
Dear all

Please read the message from Steve and Lucy below. We have about 12 hours of the conference left! Keep coming to sessions, and don't forget to check into the Lounge to say hi!  and offer to help!

Thanks everyone
_________________________
"Creating the Future"
Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
E-Learning Coordinator
Beijing (BISS) International School
Tel: +8610 6443 3151/2/3
Mobile: +86 13521205978
Director Flat Classroom™ Projects
http://flatclassroomproject.net
http://flatclassroomconference.com
lindsa...@gmail.com
Twitter/Skype/Delicious: julielindsay
Blog: http://123elearning.blogspot.com
Wiki: http://julielindsay.wikispaces.com

Nov 19, 2010, 7:45:39 AM11/19/10
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Julie, I just emailed Steve to say that I would love love to join you today but we've got a special event in the IB office today. Howard Gardner is speaking to academic staff to talk about ethics, truth, beauty and goodness. I will join you in the evening sessions from 7PM GMT. And in the party!

Bye for now!
KIrsten

--
To stay connected https://sites.google.com/site/globalcollaborationconference/home