Happy Chinese New Year!

John McBride

Jan 22, 2012, 12:26:18 PM1/22/12
to John McBride
Happy Chinese New Year!

Friends,
Just a friendly reminder that our 2012 Teach/Tour China summer program registration deadline is fast approaching. Please let us know if you intend to join us.
Thanks,
John

To be removed from our email list please reply with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.

John Evans McBride, President
International Partnerships in Education, LLC
296 Carmen Drive
Collegeville, PA. USA
19426-2500
(US) Phone: 610-409-2989
(US) Website:
http://www.ipie.us

Tomas Chaskel

Jan 22, 2012, 12:45:02 PM1/22/12
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
John
Will you accept a teacher from Colombia who has been working thirty years in English.

PLease let me know.

Tomas Chaskel

--
To stay connected https://sites.google.com/site/globalcollaborationconference/home