Summer 2015: Teach in China, tour 3 cities, and earn $1,500 stipend!

John McBride

Oct 15, 2014, 9:30:24 PM10/15/14
to jmcb...@ipie.us
Friends,

We are excited to announce our 2015 Summer Teaching Program in China. This year, program participants will tour three cities (Guangzhou, Xi'an, and Beijing) and receive a $1,500 stipend upon completion of the teaching program. Please refer to the attached flyer for further details. Application forms will be available on our website beginning November 1, 2014. Your assistance sharing this information with your colleagues would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
John and Yan

John Evans McBride, President
International Partnerships in Education
296 Carmen Drive
Collegeville, PA. USA
19426-2500
(US) Phone: 610-409-2989
(US) Website:
http://www.ipie.us
2015flyer.pdf

Jack Strelec

Oct 15, 2014, 9:35:02 PM10/15/14
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for the information. I will begin the process immediately. I appreciate the email.

To stay connected https://sites.google.com/site/globalcollaborationconference/home
Main website: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/
Conference strands: http://www.globaleducationwiki.com/

global-education-co...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Global Education Conference" group.