Post-Conference Advisory Board Follow Up Meetings

1 view

Lucy Gray

Nov 13, 2011, 10:40:34 PM11/13/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com

We look forward to seeing you online this week!

Please join our group in the Global Education Collaborative: http://globaleducation.ning.com/group/2011globaleducationconferenceintladvisoryboard

Julene Reed, our advisory board chair,  and I have set three meeting times for follow up advisory board meetings post-conference. They are as follows:

November 28th at 9 AM CST
November 28th at 6 PM CST
November 29th at 8 AM CST

Please consult timeandate.com for time zone conversions:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20111128&p2=64&p3=33&p4=240&p5=53&p6=136&p7=176&p8=111

Pick one meeting time (if any fit with your schedule and time zone) and let us know which one you will attend.  Email us both at elem...@gmail.com and jul...@mac.com with your response. We are eager to involve you further in next year's conference and to receive feedback for this year's event.

We will meet in the conference lounge webinar room and will send out the link again after this year's conference. These meeting will be recorded for those who are unable to attend.

Thanks for your hard work,

Lucy