One More Opportunity - Call Number Three for the GEC Advisory Panel Meeting

Julene Reed

Nov 3, 2011, 9:53:25 PM11/3/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone!

We had two great GEC advisory panel meetings today, and I would like to offer one more on Friday. Since I created confusion about the time of the first meeting today for which I am profusely sorry, I want to give interested members one more opportunity to connect and discuss the upcoming Global Education Virtual Conference.

Meeting Time is for Friday, November 4th:  12 p.m. CDT - 5:00 p.m. UTC (which is 17:00 UTC)

PLEASE E-MAIL ME IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND. I am absolutely excited to offer on more meeting time, but I would like to know who is interested in joining the meeting.

Also, I will send out information soon about how to access the recording from today's meetings once I get the link. I will also send out information about a few other links and a Google Doc at that time.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THIS MEETING:

1. Please send agenda items that you want to discuss, questions for the call, etc. to me by replying to this e-mail.

2. Please RSVP to let me know you will be joining the call.

The participant link is the same for this as it has been for the other meetings:

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2008350&password=M.87C044D94276D789151AD22A0E687F

Thanks, and I look forward to talking with you!
J.

Julene S. Reed, M.Ed.
Director of Academic Technology
St. George's Independent School
1880 Wolf River Blvd.
Collierville, TN 38017

Apple Distinguished Educator
Advisory Council, Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots
Advisory Council, Polar Bears International
Advisory Board, Tennessee Distance Learning Association
Google Certified Teacher and CUE Lead Learner
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Technology Professional Development
Discovery Education Leadership Council

901.457.2170 office
901.634.6176 cell
901.457.2125 fax
jul...@mac.com

http://www.sgis.org
http://www.julenereed.com

Julie Lindsay

Nov 3, 2011, 10:41:58 PM11/3/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
HI Julene

This is 1am Saturday for me....I will likely not attend, but if I am still up working I will.

Thanks so much for your efforts. Look forward to updates.
Julie
_________________________
Julie Lindsay, MA (Music), MA (ETL), ADE 
E-Learning Coordinator & MYP Coordinator
Beijing BISS International School, China
Mobile: +86 13521205978
Director Flat Classroom® Projects

flatclassroomproject.net
flatclassroomconference.com
co-author, Flattening Classrooms, Engaging Minds: Move to Global Collaboration One Step at a Time (Pearson Publishing - January 2012)
www.flatclassroombook.com
ISTE Board International Representative, ISTE Ambassador
www.iste.org/
lindsa...@gmail.com
Twitter/Skype/Delicious: julielindsay
Blog: 123elearning.blogspot.com
Wiki: julielindsay.wikispaces.com

--
To stay connected https://sites.google.com/site/globalcollaborationconference/home
Main website: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/

global-education-co...@googlegroups.com

monika

Nov 3, 2011, 11:02:30 PM11/3/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Julene... do you know if keynotes are set?
is that something you talked about in these meetings.  ...or no..

Linda Martin

Nov 4, 2011, 1:34:10 PM11/4/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
I am so confused on the times.  12pm central is 1:00 Eastern and I went on at 1:20 and no one was there.  What am I doing wrong?

Linda Martin

monika hardy

Nov 4, 2011, 2:06:58 PM11/4/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
ah shoot. that was my bad. my time was right... i just got overloaded with live people in my space.
so sorry.
--

monika
cell: 970.988.1730

Julene Reed

Nov 4, 2011, 2:08:08 PM11/4/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com, monika hardy
No problem! If you want to chat, just give me a call!

J.

Julene Reed

Nov 4, 2011, 2:07:04 PM11/4/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Linda,

You did it right. I was in the room alone until 1:20, then I left because no one else was there. I am sorry…we must have just missed each other.

Give me a call if you want to chat…or I can call you. My numbers are below.

J.

Linda Martin

Nov 9, 2011, 7:05:38 PM11/9/11
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I'm sorry, but I seem to be having a hard time getting to these online meetings.  One of the things that I would like to do on the wiki is to update the projects database and include dates of the projects.  Last summer I was looking for project ideas and tried to contact some of the people who were listed and realized that the database was old.  It could really use a cleaning up.  This is also something that can be done after the conference is over (which would be better for me since I am presenting a workshop and have two Robotics competitions with my students next week).

Would this be something that I could do or am I needed elsewhere on this project?

Linda